http://plasticrepair.es/?esminer=mujeres-solteras-cerrito-valle&b95=2f Last week, I roasted a whole butternut squash (yes, whole…as in, poked twice with a knife and set it directly on the rack) in the oven while doing other things like laundry, and building blocks, and reading books to my toddler on the potty, and thinking about groceries, and keeping my one year old out of the toilet, and … you get the idea.see url
site de rencontre dans le 76 Anyway, I ended up with more butternut squash than I needed, so was trying to come up with something to make when I came up with this quick, healthy take that requires only one pot and, if you have the squash already made and the kale already prepped, comes together in 15 minutes….leaving lots of time to go read that book to the toddler on the potty for the zillionth time.http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=charts-f%C3%BCr-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-bdswiss
- 1 box whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 C. butternut squash (roasted and cubed or smashed is ideal)
- 1-2 C. finely shredded kale
- 1/8 t. ground sage (a good pinch)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. chicken stock or water
- 4 T. butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil noodles per the al-dente instructions, then drain and set aside.
- In same pot you boiled noodles, add kale & 2 T chicken stock or water over medium high heat and wilt, adding garlic once wilted and stirring so garlic doesn't burn.
- Add ground sage and a few grinds of black pepper, stirring to combine.
- Push kale to one side of pot, and add butter onto the other side, stirring until it foams and begins to turn brown.
- Reduce heat to low and add in butternut squash, then add in pasta, tossing until everything is combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Follow this recipe as a general guide, but feel free to substitute baby spinach for the kale or add or subtract quantities of butternut squash, kale or garlic. If you prefer extra butter, go for it. If you like fresh sage vs. ground, toss in shredded sage into the browned butter to fry a little before tossing. Serve solo for a meatless meal or add some grilled chicken breast. Make it yours & enjoy.